Saturday 28 December 2013

What I got for Christmas! | 2013

Posted by Unknown at 12/28/2013

Firstly I hope you had an amazing day with your family and got what you wanted, I know I did! Santa did very well this year and managed to tick most of the things off my Christmas list! I love being nosy and reading what people got for Christmas and I know a lot of other people do as well, so here is my 'What I got for Christmas 2013' post!
(The camera quality isn't great in the post, I'm sorry for that!)

- One Directions Midnight Memories album!
- Moustache socks!
- 1D toothbrush! (This was a bit of a jokey present from my dad) 
- Knee high slipper socks!
- A cute little necklace from Avon! 
- 'The Croods' DVD with a little toy.
- Fluffy socks.
- Mood changing nail varnish.
- Coka cola sunglasses.
- 'So..? Kiss me' spray and perfume! 
- Barry M lipgloss!
- Smooch Kohl pencil from W7.
- Hand cream.
- Spot serum. 
- A little pocket torch. 
- Necklace with a camera on it.
- Necklace with a moustache on it.
- Little Bracelet with blue gems on.
- Studio Eye set.
 Close up of the camera necklace
 Close up of the bracelet 
 Close up of the Avon necklace
Close up of the Moustache necklace


I also got a LOT of chocolate as well! 
I am very grateful to everyone who got me a present this year! I was very lucky to get what I got and in now way meant to brag, just thought it would be an interesting post as I know many people do them :)
I hope you all have a fab new year! I will probably post in a few days so see you then!

Chloe x





2 comments:

Unknown on 28 December 2013 at 22:23 said...

You got some very cute things! Love the little charms :D http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.com/

Unknown on 29 December 2013 at 11:30 said...

Moustache necklace :3

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos