Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas sale haul!

Posted by Unknown at 12/29/2013
Okay so I got given quite a lot of money for Christmas this year, so me and Cerys decided to hit the shops in Bristol!

The first shop we went to was the Yankee Candle Shop. They were having a sale on all there Christmas stuff so I managed to pick up a wax tart for 94p! In the scent 'Snowflake Cookie'

That was the only thing I brought from Yankee as nothing else really caught me eye. (This is a lie, I wanted to take the whole store but I needed to save my money.)


We then popped into Superdrug, one of mine and Cerys' favourite shops! I received a £10 Love 2 Shop voucher so I thought this would be the perfect place to spend it! I managed to pick up 6 'I love..' products for just £10! I had brought my mum the 'Coconut & Cream' body butter, exfoliating shower smoothie and bubble bath and shower crème for Christmas and want to get my self some.


I went for: 
- Strawberries and Cream body butter. 
- Strawberries and Cream exfoliating shower smoothie.
- Strawberries and Cream bubble bath and shower crème.
- Raspberry and Blackberry hand lotion.
- Raspberry and Blackberry body spritzer. 
- Raspberry and Blackberry lip balm. 
they all smell amazing and I've already tried out them all out.


We then popped into Lush who also had a sale on there Christmas stuff! What a surprise! I was very good and only picked up 2 things, after knocking a lip scrub off the shelves and making a huge fool of my self! Oops!

I got: 
- Santa's lip scrub.
- Magic wand bubble bar. 
I saw the magic wand bubble bar in Zoella's Lush Haul and I've been wanting it every since so when I found out it had 50% off I had to get it! 
The Santa lip scrub Cerys had and she said its amazing! Its Cola flavoured and smells a-ma-zing! And a bonus that I only spent £5.11 instead of £11.45!

The last shop we went to was Primark, and lets just say there were a few things that caught my eye.

(The hat and chequered tops I have already gave to my sister and nephews so that why they are not included in the picture)
I picked up:
- 2 Chequered tops in sizes 2-3yrs and 5-6yrs for my nephews.
- Bobby Pins. 
- Vanilla Candle.
- Marvel Comic top.
- Purple Knitted Jumper. 
- Hat for my sister. 
- Over the knee socks
- black scarf with white poka dots on.
- Black skinny jeans.
-2 Lace bows.
- Hand sanitiser. 
- Grey purse.
All this came to just under £45!
Over all I spent about £60 which isn't that bad, but is all my money gone after paying my mum back and putting some back for a new phone! (if I could I would of spent a LOT more in superdrug and lush!)

I hope you enjoyed look at what I brought :) if you want to know the price of anything tweet me (@/typicalteens_yt) or comment belowand I'll tell you :)

See you next time!

Chloe x 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos