Wednesday 16 April 2014

What's in my make up bag? | Chloe

Posted by Unknown at 4/16/2014

Hello Lovelies!!
Now I travel every 2 weeks up to my dads. So instead of taking all my make up (which would be totally pointless and take up to much room!) I only take a few essential that I need.

So here's 'What's in my make up bag'



Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation (Shade: True Ivory):
Even though I usually have 'Lazy days' at my dads, I will still wear foundation. I know some people can get away with just concealer but my skin has so many red patches and spots I tend to go for foundation as well.




MUA Concealer (Shade: fair):
Like I said, my skin is so bad with spots (especially on my chin!) that a concealer is needed. I also have horrible dark circles so this helps perfectly.




Rimmel London Stay Matte (Shade: transparent)
I take this everywhere with me! It is my favourite powder! I've got to set my foundation and concealer in place and this done this jobs.



MUA Eye Palettes:
I like to take a palette with me as it gives me a wider range of colours to choose from. I either take the MUA Undressed or the Undress Me Too palette as the colours in there match almost everything I wear.




Maybelline Great Lashes Mascara:
Mascara is a must have for me! My eyes look so bare, short and horrible without it.


And that's about all that I take! I sometimes will change the mascara or put a lipstick in, depending on what I'm doing at the weekend. I also take a few brushes and stuff like that. I keep it simple as my make up bag is only small and I don't want ALL my make up being moved around all the time! And like I said I usually just relax on the weekend as well and not do much, so there's no need to look all fancy.

Till next time!

Chloe xo


** I know the photo's are not good in this post. I was trying a new background and it didn't really work how I wanted, but I wanted to get this post up. The photo's will be better next time I promise! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos