Monday 21 April 2014

How we Style Acid Wash Jeans | TeensWithABlog

Posted by Unknown at 4/21/2014
Hello Lovelies!
 Hope you all had a lovely Easter, and didn't eat too many eggs (something we might be guilty of ... )

So we are officially into spring now and we can finally say goodbye to the short, damp and colds days! Although the weather can still be a little up and down here in the UK, generally things will start to get better! We are loving the acid wash jeans at the moment! They are perfect for spring, when the weather is a bit cold. So we both came up with an outfit each to show how we style them.

Okay so I asked my mum to help pick out this outfit as I was a bit stuck when looking through my wardrobe, and she said it would be perfect in the evening when the sun goes down.

Chloe

Top:
Here in the UK it can get very cold in the evening when the sun is setting so I've picked out this purple jumper from Primark.


Jeans:
The acid wash jeans I have are these pales disco jeans from new look and I got them from the generation 915 section. They are high rise and fit me perfectly which is very rare when buying jeans for me as I'm at that awkward in between sizes stage.





Shoes:
I chose these beige brogue styles shoes which were a hand-me-down from my older sister as she grew out of them, which I'm so glad she did as they go so nicely with this outfit. These are again from new look and size 6. I think they are perfect for spring/summer time because of their colour and they keep my feet cool. There is nothing worse than having sweaty feet. Ew.


Accessories:
I opted for this flower crown as it is spring time after all! I brought this last year from claires and loved it but I didn't wear enough! So this year its my mission to wear it more! I'm also really liking wavy hair at the moment, I think it looks very spring/summery.




Cerys

Top: 
The top that I am wearing, is actually from a market stall, I love the little quote that is on it. Now as the top is a little low cut I have put a plain light blue bandeau underneath which I got from New Look.



Now like Chloe said in the evening it will get colder so I've got this long green coat from New Look, ready for when it gets chilly.


Jeans: 
I've got for a darker pair of acid wash jeans compared to Chloe's. These are also from the Generation 915 section at New Look.


Shoes: 
The super cute boots are from Primark, I have been searching for ages to find a pair like these, so when I saw them I had to pick them up! They are such a lovely colour and match my outfit perfectly!


Accessories:
I have this best friend charm necklace on, I kept it simple as it suited the outfit better. And my friend got me this from accessorise.


This super simple but cute ring is from H&M, again I wanted to keep accessories simple.



So that is how we style acid wash jeans! We hope it gave you some idea's for spring, or any other season!

Make sure you're following out Bloglovin' as we will be doing a little mini give away soon!

If you would like to see these outfits in a little more detail than we made a video on it, over on our youtube. Click *here* to see that!


Till next time




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to get in contact?

Tweet us: @TeensWithABlog
Email us: CerysandChloe@gmail.com










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos