Wednesday 2 April 2014

New Hair Colour! | Chloe

Posted by Unknown at 4/02/2014

I've been dying my hair red for about 3 years now and decided I needed a change.
My hair had gone a horrible faded red colour with terrible roots! After not dying it in about 3 months. So as I was looking through the different hair colours deciding what colour I should go and eventually decided I would go back to my natural colour (almost).
As much as I loved my red hair, I wasn't allowed to get the bright red like I wanted until the summer so for now I'm back to being a brunette.

I went from this:

To this as it faded: 

To this: (rubbish quality)

My hair also feels a lot healthier as don't look as horrible as it did. I used L'Oréal Paris Excellence Creme. In the shade 6 natural light brown. It got rid of my roots, and gave me an even colour all round, it isn't as light as I thought it was going to be, but it very close to my natural colour. 

I'm hoping I'll keep this colour for a while, but we'll see. I'm thinking blond next ... hmmm.

Till next time

Chloe x 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos