Friday 20 December 2013

Our Christmas Wishlist!

Posted by Unknown at 12/20/2013
(Little disclaimer the pictures in the post are not ours, most of them will be from the official website if not credit will be given :) )

Hello So we've joined together for this blog post! This is our Christmas Wishlist 2013! (Top 5)

First of all is Cerys' wishlist.

1) Real Techniques brushes!
I've heard so many good reviews about the brushes and they are definitely top of my wishlist!











2) Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation. Mac is so expensive make up but such good Quality!

















3) UV Nail set! UV Nails make your nails last longer and don't chip!





(Photo from Amazon!)











4) Real Uggs! Who doesn't love Uggs? They are so comfy but the real ones are really expensive :(

















5) Lastly for me is a Christmas jumper! I love Christmas and having a Christmas jumper puts me in a festive mood!


(Photo from New look)





Chloe's Christmas list! 

1) iPhone
My phone at the moment is so slow so fingers crossed Santa will bring me a new one ;)

2) Real Techniques brushes.
For the same reasons as Cerys really I heard so many good reviews about them :)

3) Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation.
I love this foundation but haven't be able to get it for ages.

4) Canon Camera lenses
I recently got the Canon EOS 1100D and I need new lenses.



5) Topshop KATCH slip on trainers
I saw these on the website and they look amazing but slightly out of my budget!



We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
There is going to be one more post up tonight and Then I think that will be it for this year!


love
TypicalTeens x











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos