Tuesday 10 December 2013

10 Winter Favourites 2013! (All things beauty!!)

Posted by Unknown at 12/10/2013
Hey guys, welcome too our blog! This is the first post being uploaded, so I hope you enjoy and follow for more uploads to come!
This blog post is my top 10 winter favourites of 2013!


My first favourite is 'Santa's lip scrub' from Lush. £5





I absolutely love this product especially for winter, its scent is cola and smells soooo nice, this isn't a flavour that pleases everyone's pallet but I recommend you look out for one in a local store, this is a great stocking filler and is very festive! I use this once a week since I have bought it recently. I wouldn't recommend using it more that once or twice because it exfoliates your lips and around that area and if you use it to much it could make that are sore, my lips are incredibly dry during winter so I would recommend this if yours are too.


Next up is 'Baby lips' from Maybelline new York £2.99

 

yes its another lip product! I love baby lips because they do many different types, I have a few that are tinted pink I love them because they do the job of lipstick while moisturising them as well. anyway my favourite for winter is the intense care balm because as I said my lips are so dry in the cold weather and this balm really helps. I carry this or another baby lips every where pretty much and its really effective having it for anytime use.


No. 3 in winter favourites is '8-hour cheek stain' from So Susan £ (sorry couldn't find price)




I love any form of blush in the winter as it adds a cheeky tint to your look for those rosy cheeks in the cold. I had never heard of this brand before but I found out about it at the Birmingham clothes show! I love this roll up cheek stain because it evens out that rosy glow you get in the cold. Around Christmas I always have red cheeks because of the weather but sometimes it makes me look blotchy, I think this Is a good  product because it evens it out and still looks natural, I defiantly recommend you try and find this!


Next up is '18 hour stay time concealer' by 17 £4ish (I think)




I know its a bit of a weird item too have in a winter favourites but this really helps me nearer to Christmas when I start to relax and stay in a lot. This is a really good beauty product for the days where its too cold to go out, or maybe a lazy day or maybe if your family is coming down and you can be bothered to get all fancy and dressed up but head for the more natural look. I love this because it covers spots easily leaving a matte look it is great for und the eyes as it makes you look flawless.


Product 5 is 'scandaleyes retro glam mascara' by Rimmel London £6.99






This mascara is a life saver like the concelear for those lazy days where you want a natural look. This is a great product because it adds length and curls the lash with its amazingly shaped brush. I got the shade 001 because I like the lashes more defined. I really recommend this all year round because it really is a good buy.


Next up is 'moisture match mattifying facial moisturiser' by garnier  £5ish (I think)





I use this a lot in the colder weather because as you can imagine my skin becomes dry and it becomes harder to apply makeup. I recommend this even if your skin isn't dry because it really smooth's the skin and help keep healthy. usually my skin is oily so this helps for this too and overall does a fantastic job!


One of my must haves is 'proporlis gel' by SBC advanced skincare £ (unsure)


In the winter I usually get really bad eczema up my hand ad fingers and I have tried many products and this is the only one that really helps. this is made with natural ingredients and helps with pretty much most things like spots, eczema and is great for sensitive skin! it does an amazing job and I recommend this for any one with the same eczema problem as me.


Another favourite is 'Matte shade 17 & shade 19 eyeshadow' by MUA £1 pound each




This could be very close to my favourite winter beauty product, they are incredibly cheap and quality makeup. I recommend this to people who like make up but aren't prepared to pay loads for it, I am pretty much obsessed with this brand (as you will see through future videos and blogs!) these eyeshadow shades paired create a matte perfect natural Smokey eye I think they look great together and you can even buy the shimmery shades to create a more festive winter look.


Next up is 'Matte wild berry lipstick' by MUA £1

















As you can tell I'm in love with matte makeup I think it makes the look more natural. This colour is a lush wintery colour that comes out more of a pinky sort of colour, I think that this completes ay winter look with a darker and warmer tint for a festive look.


Yes I know, its not a beauty item but who can live winter without a cosy Onesie from new look sale £15-£20



 
 


I Love snuggling up with the candles burning watching my favourite Christmas films in my cute onesie, to anyone who doesn't have one I recommend you get one now! I honestly don't know what to say about this favourite except from it is a winter must have!



Thank you for reading my blog post please follow and check for any other posts!

Cerys x
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos