Saturday 21 December 2013

*GIANT* Christmas/NYE post! | Collab with KristieBlogsBeauty

Posted by Unknown at 12/21/2013
This is going to be a bit of a long post, sorry in advance :)

This post is a collab with KirstieBlogsBeauty so we'll leave a link to her blog at the end :)
This post is a Christmas/NYE party look!

First up the outfit! 
We both have picked out our favourite party outfits.
Chloe:

Top: New Look
Skirt: Primark 
Shoes: New Look (you can add high heels but I can only walk in flats)
I like this outfit because it has that vintage look to it and this time of the year is perfect excuse to get all dressed up! 
Cerys:




I  love this outfit because it stands out! I love the way the dress has shorts and then a sheer skirt over the top! Its a glamorous look.
Dress:Primark
Shoes:Newlook

Make up next! 
 
Lips: 
First of all I'm going to put Nivea lip balm on because its cold and my lips get very dry.

Then I put MUA's Matte Lipstick in the shade Wild Berry! 









Use your normal make up routine and then add our eyes and lips for the perfect party look!
 
Check out the person we collabed with
www.KristieBlogsBeauty.blogspot.com Look for her post Christmas/NYE!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
TypicalTeens x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos