Wednesday 23 April 2014

25 facts about me! | Chloe

Posted by Unknown at 4/23/2014


Happy Wednesday!
Bit of a different post today, as I realised you may not know that much about me so I thought I'd let you guys know a bit more by doing the 25 facts about me post.

1) I was born the 2nd October 1998, making me 15.

2) I am twin! My sister and I are 9 minutes apart and I'm the youngest! :)

3) I am 5ft7 making me the giant of my friendship group. I'm also taller than most boys in my year, which sucks!

4) My favourite colour is purple. 

5) I hate tea and coffee. The only hot drink I will drink is hot chocolate, I'm a bit weird like that.


6) I have a weird shaped scar on my chin where I fell out of my nan's door when I was 4. I also than fell off a long board a few years later and re-opened the scar.

7) I hate the smell of porridge, it makes me want to gag. I seriously can not think of anything worse.

8) I've never been on a plane and I don't even own a passport.

9) My favourite movie is Toy Story, I've loved ever since I was about 4? Maybe younger. And I remember I used to have a buzz light year toy (which I still have)

10) I overthink a LOT! It can be the most simplest thing, but my brain will over think it and blow it out of proportion. 

11) I can't catch to save my life. If you throw something at me there is a 99.9% chance I will drop it.

12) I am awkward and don't really like talking to/meeting new people. But once I get to know them a bit, I'm fine.

13) I have had 3 operations, 1 when I was 7 months old, 1 when I was in year 7 and one when I was in year 8.

14) My name was going to be spelt with a K ... Imagine that ... Khloe!! 

15) I'd love to travel the world, and see new things! 

16) I only started wearing make up and getting into 'beauty' about a year ago, if that.

17) My dream job would be a photographer of some sort. 

18) I had 3 other blogs before this blog, but sadly they are deleted now and they were shockingly horrible! 

19) When I was 11/12 I cut all my hair off, biggest mistake of my life as now its not growing to the length I want it!!

20)  I love books! I have an obsession with books and its grower more and more, I love reading and will buy a book 90% of the time I go shopping, oops!


21) When I was about 10 I wanted to be a writer and would write little stories that, to be honest, were terrible! 

22) I want the quote 'To Infinity And Beyond' tattooed on my wrist, when I'm 18.

23) I am always on either twitter or instagram, its becoming a real problem ... 

24) Cerys and I came up with the idea for this blog as a joke originally but than once we had talked about it a bit more, we decided we were seriously going to write one.

25) No body from my school know's about this blog, and hopefully it will stay like that for a while! 


Okay so I hope you know lots more about me than you did before reading this! 
Remember to follow us on twitter @/teenswithablog and follow our bloglovin' because we are holding a giveaway once we reach 100 followers!! 
But that is it for this weeks post guys, I hope you enjoyed something a little different than the Beauty and Fashion posts. 

Till next time






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For number 20, I love books too!
And for number 25, No one in my school knows about my blog either. Only my closest friends.
www.justinascoolblog.wordpress.com
Cool post by the way!!

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos