Wednesday 8 January 2014

quick OOTD!

Posted by Unknown at 1/08/2014
I've got a quick and simple post for you lot today :) Sorry for the lack of posts school started Monday and its been a bit stressful to say the least.

This outfit is a casual look with a little bit of an edge and most of it didn't cost that much!

Start off with the top half! I'm going for a simple white or black cami top to keep warm as its colder outside. You can pick them up from just about anywhere for £2-4


Over the top I put this over sized Marvel comic top from Primark. This is a size 12 and cost me £8.00 (you might recognise this from my Christmas sale haul)

(my camera went out of focus I'm sorry)

I'm going to accessorize with my favourite necklace at the moment! That Cerys' got me for Christmas.


Bottoms next! As its cold I've gone for burgundy coloured jeans. I honestly can't remember the price but I know the were from Matalan!



For my shoes I chose these shoes that my dad got me for my birthday. They were from Animal and I think they were £45?





I'm sorry this post is really short but I hope you liked it and I've made a youtube video showing the outfit in a bit more detail :) So click here to see it

I'll speak to you later!

Chloe x








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos