Monday 27 January 2014

Products Of The Week | TeensWithABlog

Posted by Unknown at 1/27/2014
As you may of guessed we have a Product of the week post for you today! Both of us have picked out a product that we have been loving and think deserves to be our product of the week! So lets get started!


Chloe's Product of the week: 

My product of the week has to be the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade 'On & On Bronze'. Since buying it about 2 weeks ago, its been apart of my everyday routine. Its a perfect base colour for school. I usually apply it and then blend 'dreamy' 'Obsessed' or 'Lavish' from the MUA Undress Me Too pallet  into my crease and honestly I've had so many complements since wearing it and I think that the MUA pallet and the Maybelline Colour Tattoo go great together!





Cerys' Product Of The Week:

My Favourite product of the week is the Miss Manga MEGA VOLUME from L'Oreal Paris. This is a new mascara in shade black/noir this was a bargain at £5.99 in Superdrug. This came out a couple of days after my mascara ran out so this was a perfect excuse to try this out. It doesn't say its waterproof but I was amazed when it survived a rain shower on the way home and I didn't look like a Panda! so this mascara is a must have and has well earned its way to my product of the week. It gives a great full lash look and has a amazing 360 brush I literally have never had an amazing mascara before and recommend this to everyone!

So guys this is our products of the week, if you want this to happen every week or month or anything like that then let us know so we can carry on :) Keep looking every Monday for our joint uploads we have some amazing posts planned even a fashion February collab post next week and throughout February.
Thanks for reading
 TeensWithABlof x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos