Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

Posted by Unknown at 1/01/2014

Its the end of 2013!! Can't believe how quick this year has gone by!
You may have guessed by the title of this post that 1 have set myself new years resolutions! I have decided set myself 1 beauty, 1 fashion and 1 lifestyle related resolution.


Number 1:
Start the gym! Cerys and I have been saying for ages how we wanted to start the gym last year, but never got round to it :(

Number 2:
Master the smoky eye and winged eye liner look! I am terrible at both of these and when ever I try it always go wrong.

Number 3:
Try out new looks! I always want to wear different stuff and try new looks but never really have the confidence, but this year i'm going to go for it!

Let me know what your New Years Resolutions are and if you ever stick to them!

this is an extremely short post, I'm sorry about that but there will be another post from both of us going out tomorrow :) or maybe even later today!

I'll speak to you later

Chloe x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos