Thursday 13 February 2014

OOTD #2 | Chloe

Posted by Unknown at 2/13/2014
As I didn't have a lot of time for today's post I thought I would do a quick and easy OOTD for you all because I really enjoyed the last one I done and I'm going out tonight to a school event, so I thought I might as well show you what I'm wearing.

I'm wearing this purple knitted jumper from Primark and its a size 12. 

Now its cold outside so it would be silly not to wear a coat! I'm wearing this one I got from New look and its aged 14-15 years. (It looks green in the picture but its a black/blue colour)

On my legs I'm wearing plain black leggings from Matalan in size 8.

Shoes wise I have gone for these converse type shoes from Primark and they are size 7.

Now as it school event I don't want to get too dressed up but I still need to accessorize!
So in my hair I have this cute little doughnut bow hair tie from JD Buttons on facebook and I'll leave the link to the page at the end.
(Excuse my awkward face in this haha)


And that's my outfit complete! I couldn't be bothered with necklaces and bracelets as I wanted to go comfy! As I said the link to JD Buttons is Here. It would mean the world to me if you check out it out as its my sisters page. She makes almost anything from Bows to cuddly toys! And they are cheap!
(I am in no way being sponsored to this I am just simply trying to help my sister out :) )

Till next time

Love Chloe x 


1 comments:

Unknown on 18 February 2014 at 21:48 said...

Love your look! Primark has great items. When I go there I always buy something :)

Jasmine xx

For a Real Woman
So easy Spanish!

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos