Wednesday 19 February 2014

MUA Nail Obsession | Chloe

Posted by Unknown at 2/19/2014

Okay I am in love with MUA's £1 Nail polishes! I think for the price they are amazing quality! I thought I'd do a collection / mini review type thing for you all today!

The shades available are:
Clear
Frozen Yoghurt
Strawberry Crush
Bright Pink
All Nude 
Moody Mink
Mud Pie
Lush Lilac
Koala Bear
Natural Days
Amaretto Crush
Pistachio Ice Cream
Deepest Purple
Fever Red
Plum Noir
Bright Coral
Bold Blue 
Stormy Skies


And I have the shades: 
Fever Red
Bright Coral
Deepest Purple
Amaretto Crush
Natural Days
Mud Pie
Bold Blue
Lush Lilac
Bright Pink
Frozen Yoghurt
Pistachio Ice Cream x2

My favourite shade has to be Pistachio Ice Cream especially this time of year where its just getting into spring time, its a brilliant spring colour for my nails and very similar to the Essie mint candy apple in the colour, I can't really compare it quality wise as I've never owned a Essie nail polish! But from online swatches I can tell they are very similar, only MUA is cheaper by almost £7!
All the nail polishes are extremely good quality for the price! And teamed with the Sally Hansen double duty clear coat they will last for about 3-4 days. This for me is good as polish usually chips within the 1 day, I have no idea why but I thinks its because I'm a bit clumsy to be honest. All Polishes apply nicely but I have noticed sometimes a second coat is required. 
Overall I would give all the nail polishes around 4 stars! 

I thought this would be a bit of a different type of post for you all today! Its a bit long I know but thanks for reading this far! 

Have you tried MUA nail polishes? What's you're favourite shade? I'd love to know in the comments or you can tell me via twitter @/teenswithablog. 

Till next week! 
Chloe
  xo 









3 comments:

Unknown on 20 February 2014 at 09:59 said...

these are such good nail polishes considering theyre so cheap! Love those pastel colours X

http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown on 20 February 2014 at 10:23 said...

For £1 I may have to pick up a few on my travels today!! I'm hardily resisting wearing my spring clothes - so many pastel knits I need in my life.. x
Oh Hey Kayspray!

Unknown on 22 February 2014 at 22:44 said...

Cute colours!
http://littleelliemaeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos