Wednesday 5 February 2014

Face of the day! | Chloe

Posted by Unknown at 2/05/2014

Happy Wednesday! Sorry there was no post last week from me, I had a problem with my Wi-Fi but now it’s all sorted. So today’s post is my first ‘Face of the day’ post. I’m not really sure if this is going to turn out the way I want it to but I hopefully it will.



Okay, on my face I am wearing:
Rimmel London Match Perfection in the shade 103 True Ivory.
MUA Hide and Conceal concealer in the shade Almond.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
MUA Bronzer.
Rimmel London wake me up Shimmer in the shade 002 Radiant Rose.
Chit Chat Highlighter.

On my eyes I’m wearing:
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the colour On & On Bronze
‘Dreamy’ From the MUA Undress Me Too Palette.
Maybelline Great Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black.




On my lips I’m wearing:
Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm.
MUA Wild Berry Matte Lipstick.
Barry M Limited Edition Lip Gloss.



I hope you enjoyed my first face of the day post. If you want to see more than please let me know. Also Next week there will be a video on our new YouTube.
Till next time J
Chloe xo 

2 comments:

Anne on 5 February 2014 at 21:30 said...

These are great products! I love rimmel london :) xx

daffnee on 13 February 2014 at 19:28 said...

Your eyes look amazing, I've heard so many great things about the Undress Me Too, I think I'll need to have a proper check out next time x


Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin | youtube

Post a Comment

 

TeensWithABlog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos